With a dizzying array of hiking shoe for wide feet available, finding the best hiking shoes for your feet is tiresome and confusing.
To help you out of the problem, I’ve listed hiking shoes for wide feet and some tips for your reference. Read my reviews and find the best hiking shoes that will guarantee you with unforgettable hiking!
Have fun, and enjoy hiking!
Great Hiking Shoes for Wide Feet
The New Balance 110 trail running shoe sets a new precedent in lightweight trail racing, making such a powerful impression that it has been named Best Minimalist in the Trail Runner Editor’s Choice awards.
Feet stay dry and comfortable throughout a variety of activities with this tried and true shoe.
- “I found Merrell shoes to be incredibly well made and very comfortable.” – Jamaj
- “Waterproof as advertised, feet never got hot or cold.” – James
- “This is my third pair of these shoes I love them so much.” – Robert J Klaus
Desert Forced Entry Deployment Combat Tactical 6 Boots – Extremely Comfortable & Durable. ISO 9001 Certified. Regular Width = E Wide Width = EE.
- “They r built light and styled like running shoes for fast tactical moves Durable and well made.” – R. Stepan
- “I can’t wear them for more than 10 minutes at a time without them hurting my feet, and forget about walking anywhere.” – Carson Wilcox
- “For me they are very comfortable, will be ordering another pair soon in case they discontinue them or something.” – 338longshooterthat
This high-top hiking shoe protects feet while keeping them dry and comfortable.
- “These boots are very comfortable and light weight.” – Jeff
- “I highly recommend these shoes.” – Steve Thomson
- “No break in required, great right out of the box.” – ax-man
The New Balance Minimus 1010 is a highly responsive lightweight trainer built for the off-road, performance-driven runner seeking exceptional cushioning and ground contact with Rock Stop protection.
- “Very comfortable, light weight.” – T. Kelly
- “I normally wear a size 7-1/2 and I ordered a size 8 and they fit well.” – Cathy Sue
- “They are my first pair of New Balance shoes and I LOVE them!!!” – Mary Lindberg
MINIMALIST RUNNING / BAREFOOT RUNNING The typical human foot is an anatomical masterpiece of evolution with 26 bones, 33 joints, 20 muscles, and hundreds of sensory receptors, tendons and ligaments.
- “Shoes are light and have a pretty good grip so it is good for hiking.” – M. Duval
- “These are a good daily shoe, and I use them on the treadmill as well.” – Karen Strohmeyer
- “Maybe that is the point ****Note*****…All of my cons are extremely minor issues.” – kolimit
Built for outdoor performance on the trail, these boots are engineered with the finest quality materials to provide comfort and protection. Imported..
- “The boot is very comfortable.” – lesismore
- “I wore these hiking the other day and they were great.” – Pamela E. Turner
- “Amazingly, the boots stayed dry and warm until I had to wade through a brook that was knee-high.” – Jennifer A. Wilk
- “Comfort, quality, and durability is excellent.” – Robert Blackburn
- “Very comfortable no break in needed.” – Faith Wysocki
- “The quality is great as usual.” – Major Pain
If you ever find yourself tangled up in project Mayhem, these are the shoes you will want on your feet. Light, durable and wicked smart, the Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra 2 M+ Trail Running Shoes will lead you to safety with the kind of consistency and performance that you can rarely expect in this crazy world.
- “Excellent product, very comfortable shoe, fits very well to my requests, I love the pattern and colors.” – Jose Samuel
- “Extremely comfortable, very light, and great looking!” – David S. Robbins
- “The Salomon XA PRO 3D Ultra 2 is by far one of the best trail running shoes I’ve ever owned.” – Rodolfo Torres
Suggestions of the Best hiking shoes for wide feet
Do you have any hiking shoes for wide feet suggestions that you think hiking shoes for wide feet would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.